May 21, 2013

Inquiring Minds Want to Know - What Have You Overcome

First, my heart and prayers go out to all those affected by the recent tornadoes, especially in Texas (my state) and Moore, Oklahoma.  As some of my friends and I are saying, we'd take a hurricane over a tornado any day...at least we can prepare for hurricanes and evacuate.

I found this question, just like last week's, on a job interview help site, though I'm tweaking it a little. It asked 'in the past year' and I made it more broad.


What was a major obstacle you were able to overcome in your life?



Never let your memories be greater than your dreams. ~Doug Ivester 

Picture from wikipedia.  I don't really know how to attribute this pictures, so here's where to find the info on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ferguson-slide.jpg

No comments: